Monday 7 May 2018

Interested

Hi 

My name is Jon and I have a flat-share coming available (Late July ) that may be of interest, it's within your budget and matches your search criteria


You would be sharing with a semi-retired company director who has lived and worked in many different countries. After spending many years in the US before returning to my hometown, London. I spent quite some time in a flat-share, so I can empathise with both points of view and I realise how important it is to find a *home* that is a fit for both of us.  


Not an ensuite, but you'd only be sharing with one other person, so not a cast of thousands queuing for the bathroom in the morning 

Over the years I've shared with people of all ages, genders and backgrounds. But I've always found common interests. I'm respectful of personal space, easy to get along with and happy to share coffee, a laugh a glass of wine or companionable silences


I am an easy going, kind, social introvert who is addicted to coffee and loves a good conversation and good food, someone who appreciates honesty and open communication. 


The flat-share can be viewed any evening after 6:00 pm or weekends after 10:00 am. Please call to arrange a mutually convenient time  


It’s a short walk (8 minutes) from Finsbury Park Underground station (Zone 2 - Victoria lines and Piccadilly lines) there are also extensive bus services and Crouch Hill Overground also a 5-minute walk. 8 Clyro Court (entrance corner of Regina Road / Tollington Park) N4 3AQ


Mobile:0748 828 1254 Home: +44 0203 509 3522


Your search for the perfect flat may be over, I look forward to meeting you



Regards, Jon







No comments:

Post a Comment